The Fruits of Reid's Labors 12/1/07

Effective December 1st Reid is officially the new General Manager at Lithia of Butte. He's the big boss, the head cheese, the main man. He had been offered a position near Boise, Idaho which he declined when offered the GM position here.
Both offers had their pros & cons. In Idaho the dress code included cowboy hat & cowboy boots, which would've been fun for me; the housing is much cheaper there; we would've been closer to family in Utah; and the Needles family (some of our favorite friends from GF) would live nearby. In Butte... what can I say?! IT'S BUTTE!! We won't have to move our kids again; it's finally feeling like home here; it's a better career choice; he will get a car to drive; and we can finally settle down. (I hope!)
I found this funny picture online. It really has nothing to do with Reid other than it being a Lithia Dealership. Wish I could've photoshopped his face on there...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Reid!

Wendy in AK

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! So happy to hear that those people at Lithia finally figured out what we all already know about Reid...he fantastic!!

Tammy said...

Congrats!!! I am glad that you guys will be around awhile. Your family is a great asset to Butte. Way to go Reid!!