My Mother's Day Bounty 5/11/08

We spent Mother's Day in Idaho with my family. We went to church with Evan & Heidi and got to see many other family members at my parents' house. It was fun to be there for the holiday.


This is a picture of the top of my piano where all my Mother's Day gifts were. (Amber, notice the state of the pansies my mom gave me. I also have a brown thumb.)


From Caitlin: A picture of me with secret flaps--


hair: "Favorite Memory: I have lots, but one that sticks out is when you let me choose Brooklin's name. You wanted me to be happy with her, no matter what."
eyes: "What I See In You: You support Dad & us." and "What About Me Reminds Me Of You: My eyes & face"
nose: "What Smell I Think Of When I See You: I smell potatoes & stir-fry"
mouth: "The Nicest Thing You've Said To Me: Simply, I love you."
shoulder: "How I Feel About You: I love you. I couldn't have a better mom. I love you."

From Ethan: He invited me to his class for lunch, where he painted my finger- & toe-nails, fed me brownies, and gave me a rose. He had also decorated his desk with a BIG "I love you, Mom" paper card. This was something he made me on his own.

From Austin: This cute recipe holder with "A Recipe For A Perfect Mom"--
The rest of the recipe on back

From Cameron: A "Cameron Flower"--

and "Top 10 Reasons Why I Love My Mom"

From Brooklin: This is a Must Read--
My "fairy baby" in a sand-art vase--
and a homemade construction paper bouquet.

Thank you, everyone!!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

You have a great family!!! Looks like you had a great Mother's Day!

The Smith crew said...

You are such a great mom. Your family is the best, what cute gifts they gave you!

Wendoyoublog in Colorado said...

You are the coolest mom on the block!