My Fashionable Man 12/28/08

I almost forgot to post about this! I NEVER pack for Reid when we are travelling. HOWEVER... THIS TIME he had told me over the phone which suit he was planning to wear, so NATURALLY I thought I would help him out!!

When we were getting ready for church Sunday morning in Utah, one of the kids said, "Mom, Dad needs his suit pants. He wants to know where you packed them."
You see where this is going.
I had no idea that he no longer hangs his suit pants on the same hanger as his suit coat! My sister-in-law called a neighbor, & Reid left for church wearing a pair of jeans with his gray pinstriped suitcoat. We picked up the neighbor's pants on our way to the baby blessing, but they were BLUE!

Reid changed at the church. My otherwise well-dressed husband walked into Sacrament Meeting carrying the jeans, & wearing the blue pants with the gray pinstriped suitcoat! I leaned over, chuckling, & asked him why he was still wearing the suitcoat!! He replied, "Because I can't button up my pants!!!"

Hilarious!!

After church in his "Sunday clothes"

1 comment:

Wendoyoublog in Colorado said...

Oh you could so blackmail him with a photo of his fasion statement. Too bad you didn't get one. Good thing he still came to church. Maybe he will be blessed with suits made of gold for that one.