Temple 9/13/07


I am making a trip to Idaho Falls this Saturday. I will be playing the organ for our Stake Temple Day in the morning while my kids stay with my sister, Lynette. My other I.F. sister, Heidi, is due to have a baby any day now.
But the true highlight of the day will be that afternoon. My niece, Hillary, and her husband, T.J., will go through the temple for the first time, then they will be sealed for time and all eternity to their baby, Mylee. This will be their first anniversary and T.J.'s birthday. What an awesome day! I am so happy for them. We love you T.J., Hillary, & Mylee!!
P.S. My brother, Evan, took the pictures...aren't they the cutest?!

1 comment:

Amber M. said...

This is such happy news, Darci! The pictures are adorable and what a wonderful time to be together to celebrate all the giant steps.